Re: Still having eprom troubles (looking for a programmer now)

From: Cameron Rector <crector_at_pacbell.net>
Date: Sun Oct 01 2006 - 10:50:41 EDT

___
  Ken,

  I thank you tor the offer and I may take you up on it but, for now I am going to continue to figure this out. I have two Cinematronic games, one Atari game and two Gottlieb pinball machines and I am thinking that I need the capibility of programming eproms. I have brought all of these games back from the dead one at a time and have learned alot along the way. I guess I see the Gravitar game and its eprom issues as my next simester on learning how to maintain these machines.

  This may sound strange to some people........................ but................I actually enjoy learning about these machines and I really enjoy fixing them!

  I am just very thankful that there are people like you and the rest of the folks on vectorlist that are willing to help people like myself. This is almost a lost art in todays world of though-away electronics.

  Thanks,
  Cameron

Kenneth Sumrall <ksumrall@pacbell.net> wrote:
  Cameron,

If you just need a few 2532's programmed, I have
access to a topmax that can burn them. If you
send me the chips and the binary files you want
burned into them, I'll do it and send them back
the next day.

___
Ken