19V2000 - unusual problem

From: Phil Morris <arcaderelics_at_irongiant.org.uk>
Date: Tue Oct 03 2006 - 07:41:06 EDT

I've just noticed that if I plug an Asteroids Deluxe board main board into
my original Asteroids cab (with a 19V2000 monitor) and then power on,
either one or both of the fuses at F600 and F700 on the deflection board
will momentarily glow (for less than a second).

I've tried 3 Asteroids Deluxe boards and all make one or both of the fuses
momentarily glow. The boards work perfectly.

Asteroids boards do not cause this.

Has anyone come across this before? Any ideas as to a cause?

Thanks,
Phil