Re: 19V2000 - unusual problem

From: <nej_at_airmail.net>
Date: Tue Oct 03 2006 - 09:30:17 EDT

Perhaps the monitor calls for slow blow fuses at those locations (don't
have a deflection board in front of me), and you have normal or even fast
blow installed. Other than than, AD maybe has more "crap" on it's initial
boot up screen than Asteroids, driving the monitor harder. (course you
can't see it because the monitor hasn't warmed up yet).

Just a little "before morning coffee" brainstorming... (more of a brain
"sprinkle" I suppose) <grin>

Noel

> I've just noticed that if I plug an Asteroids Deluxe board main board
into
> my original Asteroids cab (with a 19V2000 monitor) and then power on,
either one or both of the fuses at F600 and F700 on the deflection board
will momentarily glow (for less than a second).