Omega Race daughtercard resets

From: <MKDUD_at_aol.com>
Date: Wed Oct 04 2006 - 01:11:48 EDT

Hello,

I have a problem with an Omega Race daughtercard that I have never run into
before. No corrosion at all. Tested working 2114 rams installed. All sockets
on board ring fine. Z-80 processor tested good. Rom is good.
This board (when installed in 100% working main board) shows the test screen
(regardless of what position the test switch is in). On screen, I am getting
OK for all rams and roms. Board then resets and shows the test screen again.
Reset happens at about 1.5 second intervals.
I have replaced the LS00 @ locations F4 and E2, as well as the LS367 @ E3.
    My md6 dataline looks a bit funny LS374@ B3 pin 18, LS374@G5 pin 14, and
LS374@ D3 pin13.
    I am not sure what I should check next. Please help if you can.

Thank You,
Michael Kelley