Black Widow Rom

From: Pinx <pinx.32_at_tesco.net>
Date: Wed Oct 04 2006 - 11:01:18 EDT

Hi,

can anybody tell me if there is more than 1 revision of Black Widow Roms ? I have started putting my cab together and my working boardset now has a bad Rom 5 at E/F1, i want to burn another, but i need to know if there is more than one revision, my Rom files only list 1, but they are not up to date. Also is it OK to burn a 2732 instead of a 2532, or will this cause problems ?

On a final note, my cab also seems to be missing the 6100 monitor extension loom, does anybody have one of these for sale ?

TIA

Pinx