Re: Black Widow Rom

From: John Robertson <pinball_at_telus.net>
Date: Wed Oct 04 2006 - 11:25:45 EDT

I can answer at least one of your questions. If the baord originally
used 2532's then you MUST use a 2532 to replace the defective one.
Otherwise you have to restrap that IC's socket OR restrap ALL the
sockets (often a couple of jumpers to change ) and burn ALL the ROMs
onto 2732's (assuming the original ones were 2532's).

Cables are not hard to make. You can buy the pins and plugs at
someone like Digi-Key or Jameco...The REAL Bob Roberts also stocks
these AFAIK and we might sell you the parts if you really can't find
them elsewhere (but we are not inexpensive).

John :-#)#

                  www.flippers.com