Programming problems solved!

From: Cameron Rector <crector_at_pacbell.net>
Date: Thu Oct 05 2006 - 23:32:40 EDT

First of all I want to apologize for wasting every ones time on a bad programmer. The Bytek programmer I was trying to use as some serious memory addressing problem (it is sad I spent enough time to know that) Being the first time I programmed EPROMs; I was not sure if the trouble was normal or not (at least at first).
  Tonight, I borrowed a EMP-20 from another friend of mine and it took me less than an hour to get all the EPROM's programmed and the Gravitar game running.

  WOW! what a great feeling............Turn the pwr sw on the the game screen comes up normal and clear.

  I really do appreciate all the help that all of you have given; I mean it!

  Thank you all,
  Cameron