Re: Re: Omega Race repair

From: Zonn <mlists_at_zonn.com>
Date: Thu Oct 12 2006 - 00:27:41 EDT

On Thu, 12 Oct 2006 07:23:32 +0400, peter jones <highwayman2000@mail.ru> wrote:

> [...]

That's a good point!

I'll bet one of those infra-red temperature pointer thingies would work well in
spotting parts that are overheating. You know, after you've burned away the
nerve endings on your 10th finger...

>From the ad at the top of Google:

http://www.testequipmentdepot.com/newequipment/irthermometers.htm?gclid=CI3fptHX8ocCFQU8YQodskxUjQ

-Zonn