Re: Replacement Amplifone Red ready

From: Mark Shostak <xx.vl_at_cinelabs.com>
Date: Mon Nov 13 2006 - 12:15:55 EST

All,

Just want to clarify that this is the same flyback from the same manufacturer that cinelabs has been working on for a few years now. Once Simon stumbled across the manufacturer, it became somewhat of a "joint" project. The part has not been released because it has yet to meet both operational and safety standards, although progress has been made. Once the part meets our standards, Cinelabs will sell it in the USA. We've put too much effort into this project to release it prematurely.

-Mark