Re: Replacement Amplifone Red ready

From: simon <simonjhanlon_at_btopenworld.com>
Date: Mon Nov 13 2006 - 12:53:12 EST

Just to clarify
This has been tested and tested and tested, and "this" version works no
problem. It will have a warranty and will not damage your games.
This transformer has not been made by Cinelabs, and I have had direct
contact with the manufacturer.
Previous attempts failed at making this work, if not then I'm sure Mark
would have surely had it sorted by now.
This part runs with no adjustments needed, I would not offer this if I
thought for 1 second it would be unsafe.

Apparently mark had some input on the original plastic casing of the
transformer revision "a" since the last 3 revisions have had a completely
new (standard) casing then all the other design is down to the
manufacturer. I have helped them with voltage levels as you know and have
spent many hours doing so.

Up to you guys!