Re: Comet trails on Asteroids Deluxe

From: sales <sales_at_htbsusa.com>
Date: Wed Nov 22 2006 - 11:43:32 EST
try turning down the brightness and up the contrast  you will need to find the sweet spot
on that monitor i think they are on the right facing the back all the way up you will see 2 white or red pots
sounds like the post have been sitting turn the game off and work them back and forth a few times to clean them
then turn them down and power the game up wait a few and adjust them up
let me know if that helps
tony

--------------------------------------------------------------------------- ** Unsubscribe, subscribe, or view the archives at http://www.vectorlist.org ** Please direct other questions, comments, or problems to chris@westnet.com Received on Wed Nov 22 11:44:04 2006