RE: Red Baron stuff for sale and now moving out Battlezone stuff, too

From: Christopher X. Candreva <chris_at_westnet.com>
Date: Wed Jan 17 2007 - 09:35:48 EST

On Tue, 16 Jan 2007, Lewis wrote:

> Folks,
> My apologies to the "no commerce" folks, but I hope there are enough list
> members interested in RB and BZ parts to make these "for sale" posts OK.

  In running the list I try to apply the two rules that originally applied
to FidoNet[1]

        1) Thou shalt not be excessively annoying.
        2) Thou shalt not be too easily annoyed.

  It seems to have worked well.

  No worries.

-Chris

[1] FidoNet was a network of PC BBSes, that would dial each other up via
modem overnight to exchange e-mail and discussion groups. Stone knives and
bearskins indeed.