25" Star Wars Tube

From: Jess Askey <jess_at_askey.org>
Date: Sun Jan 28 2007 - 22:13:15 EST

My cockpit has always had a 19" tube in it... Im about ready to upgrade
back to a 25" and have read all the old posts here about replacing the
original A63AAX00X crt. I figured that since Im looking for a new tube,
I would attempt to put in a med res 25" tube instead to try and get the
vectors a little more crisp. I found that the WG K7500 runs a med-res
25" tube which is a A63AGD10X. I of course only have my 19" yoke.
Looking at the Atari manuals, the 19" and 25" yokes did have different
part numbers so Im wondering if anyone knew of any neck diameter
problems I might run into? I can't find the neck diameter of the
replacement med-res tube Im looking at buying.

Also, the replacements that I found are only like $120 without exchange.
If anyone else is interested, I will post here after I get my order in
tomorrow.. I don't know how many they have in stock. :-)