FS: Two Project Games - Tempest and Gravitar

From: Al Warner <al_at_alsarcade.com>
Date: Thu Mar 22 2007 - 08:15:36 EDT
Hey Everyone,

I have two more than complete project games that I'd like to sell.  The first is a Tempest.  It has a rebuilt WG-6100 monitor with a LV-2000 kit installed.  The monitor works perfectly.  There are 3 PCBs included with this game.  At one point I had the game working with one of the PCBs but it died about 20 minutes later.  I bought a third set of PCBs for it on eBay and they have not been tested.  The cabinet is decent, it is an early style cabinet and the black border runs all the way to the front.  This machine is pretty much fully assembled.  The Marquee is an original but very presentable.

The second one is a Gravitar.  This is a bigger project, the front of the cabinet sides where the control panel bends around was badly damaged on both sides.  The good thing is, I have replacement pieces that can be fitted back on.  The game has a 6100 monitor, but it is in a box and untested, but I was told it works.  The game is wired for JAMMA, but I have 2 complete wiring harnesses.  The control panel overlay is original and not all that bad, but I have a NOS Atari replacement in case you want to take it to a full restoration.  I have an untested PCB that has Black Widow chips on it also included - I can re-burn the chips to Gravitar for the next owner.   I also have a Black Widow control panel, complete with wiring harness, red lit buttons, and Wico sticks (missing 1 joystick switch).  I will also include a Black widow Control panel that was part of the JAMMA set-up.  This game has a working WG-4900 or GO7 Raster monitor in it that could really use a cap kit.  The Marqu
ee light works and the Gravitar Marquee looks awesome (no fade or visable scratches).  I also will include an original manual for Gravitar.

If anyone is interested, please e-mail me back and we'll go over any details or concerns.  I will take pictures for anyone who is
interested.  I'm looking for $700.00 for everything listed and I do NOT want to separate.  Everything is here in Cumming, GA easily removed from my basement, and I can assist in loading it onto your truck.  I will not ship.

I will be out of town over the next couple of days, but will have spotty access to e-mail.  I'm going to the Texas Pinball show if anyone wants to say Hi.

Thanks,

-Al-
   Check out Pins and Vids, The Video Magazine
  at http://www.pinsandvids.com.  Volume 1 and
 2 are now available for just $6.00 each shipped!
    Volume 3 is already in production for an
    April/May release. All money goes to the
       Pinball Hall of Fame in Las Vegas!