Re: STAR TREK Board problem

From: Christopher X. Candreva <chris_at_westnet.com>
Date: Thu Mar 22 2007 - 09:38:19 EDT

On Thu, 22 Mar 2007, Thad Seeberger wrote:

> My friends machine boots up but its constantly trying to draw SEGA like when
> it first boots. However it cant draw it properly. My first guess is the 2 XY

My first guess would be the watchdog tripping, or something else that is
causing the machine to reboot over and over. If it was the XY boards I would
expect the program to continue running, but output to be corrupt.

Of course that's a general statement -- I've never actually worked on Sega
boards myself.