Re: G05-802 HV diode question

From: Malcolm Mackenzie <maxstang_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun Mar 25 2007 - 12:52:50 EDT

Believe Bob Roberts has these for both the G05s and 19V2000s now. I just asked him about them via email. -Malcolm

andre <livnfree_can@yahoo.com> wrote: I found some info online for the NTE505 which I guess
works as well also. My problem is, I don't know which
spec might be ok not to match completely on...for
instance, does 100ns matter compared to say 80ns
speed? Is output current ok to be 20% under the
original parts rating...if not, go to 50Kv for higher
current?...etc.. It will be hard to find something
that matches 'exactly' to the original in every
respect.
I can buy some off arcadeshop or arcadechips and be
safe, but ship takes a while to me...so I am looking
at a couple things local here.

--- "Christopher X. Candreva"