Re: Asteroids Loud Buzzing

From: andre <livnfree_can_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri Mar 30 2007 - 23:57:54 EDT

I have loud humm on Battlezone, Asteroids Deluxe, and
Warlords so far.
I have a bunch of tda2002a amplifiers coming in so I
will pretty much rebuild the entire amplifier section
of the AR but I doubt that will stop it.

Is it advisable to run a thick ground wire from
monitor frame, to AR ground, to pcb ground, to
tranformer ground? Anyone think this might kill it? If
not how about a cap off the speaker?