RE: 6100

From: Jim Crismale <jimc_at_arcaderehab.com>
Date: Thu Apr 05 2007 - 23:11:16 EDT

6100's are rock solid if you take a systematic approach in repair and do the
proper upgrades as per the 6100 guide. At least that's my experience.

With all due respect, why not put everything on eBay and move on with your
life? Throwing $500 worth of rare vector monitors into the dumpster, how
does that make any sense?