Re: Re[2]: Re[2]: Re[2]: 6100

From: andre <livnfree_can_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun Apr 08 2007 - 10:58:53 EDT

OK...if I put the arcadeshop deflection pcb in (these
are working fine) then I 'should'..and I hate to
assume anymore...that this circuit is now running..if
so should it do that 'twang' sound like a computer
monitor does when it degausses?
I'll check that on the original board for this because
I think I may be selling these original
deflections...they will be nice now..lv2000's and full
kits plus...