Re: Re[2]: Re[2]: Re[2]: Re[2]: 6100

From: andre <livnfree_can_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun Apr 08 2007 - 11:28:52 EDT

I'll check...pretty sure I don't hear anything.

Couple other things off top of head..

G08's drop voltage at anode with power off very
slowly...the monitor holds its charge pretty good..but
this 6100 drops to zero when turned off in a
second...with probe or without probe..normal?

On case of HV unit there is a to-220 packaged item
that I have 2 different types of on my 2 supplies..and
6100 manual does not list what this part is..does
anyone know what the original part was? It is screwed
to the side, insulated with mica and has a 3-prong
plug attached to it.