Re: Re[2]: Re[2]: Re[2]: re: new WG6100 HVU/deflection

From: andre <livnfree_can_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon Apr 09 2007 - 00:06:07 EDT

They have to re-do the phosphor...On the tubes I have
in my Marquee, they get burned a pretty uniform brown
after a lot of use over the years, but when you get a
rebuilt set back, they are snow white...but then again
its just one color for each tube... I don't know how
they would do pixels...but I am sure the Rell
replacements were refurb and I would guess they didn't
come out with any burn on them?

i think Rell pays 100$ for the cores..