Re: Re[2]: Re[2]: Re[2]: Re[2]: Re[2]: re: new WG6100 HVU/deflection

From: <fredk_at_mchsi.com>
Date: Tue Apr 10 2007 - 17:57:57 EDT

We are on the same page with the neck PCB.. I was just pointing out that you
could not use the 6100 neck pcb (on the new small neck crt).. if you used the
neck pcb (that came with the smaller necked crt) with the smaller crt and just
piped in the rgb on the transistors that should work.. You would have to built
a spot killer circuit thats about it.