RE: Re[2]: Gravitar

From: <mike_ranger_at_dofasco.ca>
Date: Fri Apr 13 2007 - 13:26:40 EDT

If you are not erasing the eprom, the problem is with the user, not the
programmer :-)

If you are erasing the eprom before reprogramming, perhaps the eprom has
issues, and there is a bit in there somewhere than can only go to a 1
(or zero). My burner does a blank check before programming, and will
not program a non blank eprom (unless I over ride it).

Mike