Re: Re[2]: Omega Race

From: andre <livnfree_can_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat Apr 14 2007 - 19:44:55 EDT

Its not doing tones on its own..I'm just saying its
that screen with the white square and a bunch of
zero's in it.. When you push buttons or switches there
is a tone to verify the switch operation and the zero
turns to a 1 on the screen. This board is my working
one..it just does freaky things with this newly
programmed eprom set...

The one I posted a picture of is the board I am trying
to get going, with the good SD boards eprom set that
has not been programmed by me. But this electricity
screen is on the bad board with either eprom set.

http://www.klov.com/game_detail.php?letter=O&game_id=8920