Re: Space Duel odd vectors

From: andre <livnfree_can_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat Apr 14 2007 - 20:29:36 EDT

This SD in this thread still has this problem, but I
solved my other pcb issue by erasing all the chips
again, then re-writing them all.

But there are still a couple issues with this
'wroking' board that I am not sure if it is board or
monitor..pretty sure it has to be the board but don't
have a clue where to look to solve it. The problem is
this:

1) Certain flashing colors make the others go
crazy..for instance;
-in the high score list..the top score flashing on the
left column makes all the names and scores below it in
that column (not the right side scores) dance around.
-When you are chosing your game on the screen with the
4 choices, the blue outline that is the box, and the 4
areas is completely motionless, but the 'press start'
or whatever it is flashing causes the ships in each
box, the score at top...pretty much 'anything' 'but'
the blue box to jump back and forth..
-On the challenge sort of stage when you finish a main
wave, the outer box that cycles through the colors
jumps all over the place...everything inside stays
where it should be.

I define 'jumping all over' as shifting about 1mm in
different directions as the colors change.

And the other odd thing is it gives a credit everytime
you finish a game..it is not set to freeplay.