Re: Space Duel odd vectors

From: andre <livnfree_can_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun Apr 15 2007 - 13:41:25 EDT

Here is some crappy video of the effects..Kinda hard
to see some of them without a refrence or better
clarity..

> 1) Certain flashing colors make the others go
> crazy..for instance;
> -in the high score list..the top score flashing on
> the
> left column makes all the names and scores below it
> in
> that column (not the right side scores) dance
> around.

http://www.contoursurveys.com/arcade/movingnumbersb.MPG

Hard to see but you can see a difference between the
left and right columns..the green numbers below the
flashing white ones move around a lot...but after
playing a couple games to get other screens, the top
score is now green as well..I guess it is just white
to show you your spot after playing or when first
turned on? Anyways, this happens on every screen of
the game in certain ways.

> -When you are chosing your game on the screen with
> the
> 4 choices, the blue outline that is the box, and the
> 4
> areas is completely motionless, but the 'press
> start'
> or whatever it is flashing causes the ships in each
> box, the score at top...pretty much 'anything' 'but'
> the blue box to jump back and forth..

http://www.contoursurveys.com/arcade/movingnumbersb.MPG

You can see the words 'credits 2' moving up and
down..actually all inside the blue box is moving up
and down in sync. In person it is much more noticeable
than this can pick up.

http://www.contoursurveys.com/arcade/MOV01043.MPG

Can't really see but even in the main game wave the
score is moving up and down...it is blue-ish because
of some interference somewhere..have degaussed but
upper right very bad still.

> I define 'jumping all over' as shifting about 1mm in
> different directions as the colors change.
>

> And the other odd thing is it gives a credit
> everytime
> you finish a game..it is not set to freeplay.

It doesn't seem to add a credit..I had it on freeplay
for a while and assumed the coins clicking were adding
credits...but on regular play when done game the coin
lockouts click once..

http://www.contoursurveys.com/arcade/38sec.MPG

This one shows the odd random vector...it is at 38
seconds..if it comes up as quicktime, then you will
see it right after the scores disappear and the
attract mode of the fighting starts again about 3/4
down the clip.. You will see a red vector shoot from
the left side to center of screen.. Its random but
often enough I can catch like this.