Asty power brick question..

From: Pinx <pinx.32_at_tesco.net>
Date: Tue Apr 17 2007 - 11:16:45 EDT

Hi peeps,

this one is aimed at our U.S. brethrens..

I have just bought a U.S. model Asteroids and its complete bar a few little bits (but ive just sourced those on ebay) anyway, looking in the bottom at the power brick i see it has a voltage selector plug on it. On my U.K. Asteroids the power brick has no voltage selector plug and i was under the opinion that all Asteroids power bricks were like this. Can anyone tell me what kind of brick should be in the bottom of a U.S. Asteroids ? I have this sneaky feeling that someone has switched it out and just put any old power brick in there...
If its the correct one cool, i can just swop over the selector plug and it'll save me having to find a U.K. one. If not has anyone got a U.K. power brick going spare ???

Pick here of whats in there now : http://stickycarpet.com/pinx/bits2.html

TIA

Pinx