Re: Re: Asty power brick question..

From: Pinx <pinx.32_at_tesco.net>
Date: Tue Apr 17 2007 - 11:50:44 EDT

Hi Peter,

you're right, i was getting my memories confused (must be old age) its a
Missile Command brick i have in one of the parts boxes that has no selector
plug, but does have a hole for it and sure enough turning it over, shows its
been bodged.

This U.S. Asteroids one has all the plugs on it, so i can select U.K.
voltage (which is brown iirc), would still like to know if its the right one
for the machine though, to make sure its not been swopped for something
unsuitable.

Pinx