Re: Re: Asty power brick question..

From: andre <livnfree_can_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue Apr 17 2007 - 12:03:31 EDT

http://www.klov.com/game_detail.php?letter=A&game_id=6939

At the bottom is the manual..It shows what I seem to
have in all my vectors, which is what you have. You
can select voltages. All mine have selections..have
yet to see a single one.

http://www.arcadedocs.com/vidmanuals/M/MissileCommand.pdf

Missile command brick looks different, but still
should have loom it looks like...maybe it was just
removed or a new one made?