Re: Speaking of multigame, A/AD/LL?

From: Christopher X. Candreva <chris_at_westnet.com>
Date: Wed Apr 18 2007 - 12:07:44 EDT

On Wed, 18 Apr 2007, Scott Brasington wrote:

> This will be a minimum several months away depending on how much time I get
> to work on it. With warm weather here, 4 kids, and a house that needs some
> repairs, I'm not sure how much time I will get on it. I want to make it
> clear, this project is a low priority to me in terms of other things in my
> life right now.

Unacceptable. Just Unacceptable. You get me hooked with a free kit, under
the guise of "Beta Testing", like some pusher "Hey Kid, Wanna beta-test this
joint ?" and expect me to keep hosting parties with a busted thrust ?

That's it -- time to organize the official VectorList summer barn-raising.
We all rent Winabagos, camp out at the Brassington's, fix his house, and
take over going to little-league games so Scott can finish the kit. Who's
with me ????

Homer: In case you missed it, that was sarcasam.
Marge: Well, DUH.

-Chris (wallowing in his own backlog of projects now on the back burner as
kids take priority).