Re: Color CRTs, dot pitch, resolution and the like...

From: andre <livnfree_can_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu Apr 19 2007 - 09:23:11 EDT

If this is to test to try to make a svga vector
monitor, I can donate one Clay if you want to pay
shipping. I believe it is a Samsung tube at .26 dot
pitch. The model is Tovis MTG-1972XN, brand new. I
know it won't accept cga as-is, vga or higher, but
have pushed one up to 1600 in mame...although its a
little soft up there.

http://www.poweronix.com/Files/MTG-1960XT-1971XT-Service-Manual.pdf

Is the xxx71 model which should be close to my 72
model which they don't have specs for anymore. If I
send it though the deal is this has to be followed
through on in a reasonable timeframe and well
documented for everyone...including myself.. ;)

Will be away for a couple days.

--- Scott Caldwell <scottcaldwell@sbcglobal.net>