Rip Off sound

From: Neil Bradley <nb_at_synthcom.com>
Date: Sun Apr 22 2007 - 16:05:28 EDT

Can someone, anyone who has a Rip Off machine, and record the sound it
makes with the game and send it to me? I'm trying to repair a Rip Off
machine with a marginal sound board and am having difficulty. MAME Isn't
right, as Rip Off makes sounds that are completely missing from it (even
with the samples), so I'd rather go to the horse's mouth if I can.

Thanks!

-->Neil