Another Asteroids Problem

From: Robert Gonyer <arcade-dawg_at_mchsi.com>
Date: Thu May 03 2007 - 00:57:18 EDT

Okay, I got another board for debug purposes. When cold, it works fine. I
can play a couple hours worth of games on it. Then, when it heats up,
something goes WRONG. The game starts flipping out, flashing screen, random
beeps, coin door starts clicking. usually in some rhythmic pattern, but not
always. And not always the same. So far, I have swapped known good ROMS
in, a different CPU, cleaned all the socketed chips, tried a known good AR
board..

Is this a common problem? If I let it cool down, it will usually work again
for a while. then start acting up.

Thanks for any help!

Robb