RE: Interesting Asteroids 19V2000 Problem

From: Kenneth Thomas Jr. <kthomas_at_thomasgroupdoors.com>
Date: Thu May 17 2007 - 05:54:46 EDT

Hi, I have one that does that also, quite random in it's occurrence, non
working when I bought it, I rebuilt AR pcb, installed heavy gauge ground
wires everywhere, had matty-t rebuild deflection pcb, install new big
blue, and I think I even replaced all of the connection pins on the pcb
wiring harness connections, problem still persists but at least the game
works, I doubt it is the HV diode since it doesn't bloom, would love to
know your fix. Kenny