RE: Interesting Asteroids 19V2000 Problem

From: sales <sales_at_htbsusa.com>
Date: Sat May 19 2007 - 12:39:44 EDT
mine is doing the pulsating and the first digit in the score seams to collapse
 the screen to enter initials is the worst  it is jumping
when it test the grid and the text are pulsing at a different rate than the box
i did big blue and a different hv box and def pcb and still no help
 is this in the tube ?
 i have no bloom
or what to check on the game board
i have another tube should i try it or is this in the game  board
thanks tony

--------------------------------------------------------------------------- ** Unsubscribe, subscribe, or view the archives at http://www.vectorlist.org ** Please direct other questions, comments, or problems to chris@westnet.com Received on Sat May 19 12:39:50 2007