Interesting FIX?? Asteroids 19V2000 Problem

From: <FREDK_at_mchsi.com>
Date: Thu May 17 2007 - 09:49:49 EDT

Heres something interesting. I bet this would run a BW tube and its pretty
cheap. Maybe sometime I'll get one and see if it works. It would be pretty
easy to design a high voltage for the B/W monitor also, but if this works its
a super cheap solution.

All New
Low Cost 25 KV DC Power Supply
  At last an affordable virtually indestructible source of high voltage for
the hobbyist and professional. Now be able to experiment with continuous high
voltage spark discharges, negative or positive ion generation, high speed ion
propulsion motors, capacitor charging, powering small anti gravity lifters,
animal and pest control, shocking, night vision power supplies, powering
Crookes tubes, Geiger tubes, material testing, corona and Saint Elmo’s fire,
static generation, flocking devices, ion ray guns etc..
Circuit produces 25 Kv open circuit with a short circuit current of less than
5 ma. providing a reasonably save high voltage source. Load line is set
favorable to ion emitting devices. Circuit has built in open and full short
circuit protection and can operate at full output indefinitely. Operation is
from any 12 to 15 volt 1 amp dc wall adapter, battery or converter.

Device is basically a two part system consisting of a UL approved high voltage
high frequency power supply connected into our five stage open multiplier
allowing tap downs in 5 Kv increments. This product would cost many times more
than our asking price and is available in volume or individual purchases.
HV25 - Plans (By Download - $2.00) ...................$6.00
HV25K - Kit of High Frequency Power Supply and Parts to Make the
Multiplier.............$29.95
HV250 - Assembled Multiplier with High Frequency Power
14DC/1 - 14volt 1amp Adapter for Above...............$5.95

http://www.amazing1.com/hv-dc-power-supplies.htm