Re: Interesting Asteroids 19V2000 Problem

From: Malcolm Mackenzie <maxstang_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu May 17 2007 - 10:54:26 EDT

Thanks for the replies guys. I'll try reflowing the HV connectors. I've already done that on the deflection board. I'm pretty sure it's not a ground or harness problem as my other BW vector monitor (a G05) works fine in this cabinet. Any other suggestions? -Malcolm

"Christopher X. Candreva" <chris@westnet.com> wrote: On Wed, 16 May 2007, Malcolm Mackenzie wrote:

> After the game warms up the video seems to pulse or momentarily collapse.
> It then recovers to its former size. Doesn't seem to be related to what

I would check all connections, especially power. Sounds like the input
voltage is dipping. Could even be a bad ground.