Re: Re[2]: Re: Battlezone....almost there....

From: andre <livnfree_can_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon May 21 2007 - 13:36:32 EDT

230? I think in one evening of playing now I hit
49K...230 is good.. I know back in the days I was very
good at this game..I can do tanks quite well but the
missiles are my nemesis..I had a pattern I can
remember on handling them all the time but cannot
recall how I did it. I'm sure it will come back to me
some time..

Yes someone in another forum mentioned something like
a mute not working or else on the analogue side..he
thought there were analogue and digital on this....it
seems intermittent..I'll have to check over the
schematics.

--- COLIN DAVIES <colin.w.davies@btopenworld.com>