Re: Re[2]: Re[2]: Re: Battlezone....almost there....

From: andre <livnfree_can_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon May 21 2007 - 16:04:33 EDT

Yes on all tanks I drive right past them, then back up
and quickly spin to shoot...the supertanks have a
quicker turn so is a bit harder.

Missiles I always use the back up trick but fails at
later waves... I sometimes sit behind an object and
shoot off to the side to try to hit them...but they
still sneak in for a side hit occazsionally..that was
not my original method...perhaps it was driving
forward...
The potshot works sometimes if you time it right and
happen to be staring right at the dust when it
forms..I seem to remember it being against an
object...either for cover or for rapid firing..have to
read around...

____________________________________________________________________________________Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.