Re: Re: more 6100 issues

From: andre <livnfree_can_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun May 27 2007 - 22:13:28 EDT

I'll fire up the solder pot and dip these..

Would that cause the wrap-around as well? On the third
picture, you can actually see (I think thats what it
is) the first letter of the sentence behind the next
letters...and its stretched..

Ya the brightnesss wasn't really an issue..did it a
couple times...I just thought since it was out I would
do the caps. From now on if its working ok I'm not
gonna touch these...lol!

____________________________________________________________________________________Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo! FareChase.
http://farechase.yahoo.com/