Re: amp flyback

From: simon <simonjhanlon_at_btopenworld.com>
Date: Tue May 29 2007 - 16:36:54 EDT

Andre
I got your ebay message 2 minutes ago, Of course I will send you another
free of charge. I have sent many of these with no problems. Unfortunately
the postal service can be pretty rough at times. I apologise for any
inconvenience this may have caused you. I will stick 2 in the post to you
free of charge.