Re: amp flyback

From: Scott Caldwell <scottcaldwell_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed May 30 2007 - 16:01:11 EDT

Alright then....

I have 3 complete, but non-working 15" B/W vector monitors for sale or
trade. I'd prefer local pick-up, but could probably be talked into packing
and shipping them for the right price or trade. One of these worked a
couple of years ago, but died again and I never got around to fixing it
again. Seems like they have light to moderate burn-in, but I need to go
look.

I'm in the Kansas City metro area. There is an auction June 9th in
Grandview, MO (Steve Levine's auction) and I can deliver them if
anyone is going and wants these.

I'm looking for mini and cabaret games and parts, plus a really nice
Scramble cocktail. Amplifone parts are able acceptable.

Scott C.