Starting a ZVG project...

From: John Schlarb <johnschlarb_at_charter.net>
Date: Thu Jul 12 2007 - 21:13:56 EDT

I ordered the ZVG card today, and started cannibalizing my son's old PC (he'll get a new one). It's a 1GHz Athlon with 512KB RAM, and a 40GB hard drive. Should be powerful enough for DOS :-)

I have a Gravitar and a Tempest, but I hate to tamper with them - I just finished capping them, and they look great. I think I'd like to make a cocktail vector MAME, but I need to find a working XY monitor. Anybody have one they want to sell near Atlanta?

Also, I'd appreciate any links to ZVG project pages done by others -- I want to go slow so I don't blow anything up.

Thanks,
John