Re: Starting a ZVG project...

From: Tom Cloud <robot_tank_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri Jul 13 2007 - 11:48:42 EDT

Hi John,
  Say, if you figure out how to get the sound working on your system using only DOS, please let us know. I've been hung up on this one for awhile and have run out of ideas.
  Regards,
  Tom

John Schlarb <johnschlarb@charter.net> wrote:
          I ordered the ZVG card today, and started cannibalizing my son's old PC (he'll get a new one). It's a 1GHz Athlon with 512KB RAM, and a 40GB hard drive. Should be powerful enough for DOS :-)

  I have a Gravitar and a Tempest, but I hate to tamper with them - I just finished capping them, and they look great. I think I'd like to make a cocktail vector MAME, but I need to find a working XY monitor. Anybody have one they want to sell near Atlanta?

  Also, I'd appreciate any links to ZVG project pages done by others -- I want to go slow so I don't blow anything up.

  Thanks,
  John