(no subject)

From: Andre Huijts <andre.huijts_at_wanadoo.nl>
Date: Sat Jul 14 2007 - 02:51:46 EDT

Hi,

I'm new on the vectorlist. ChadTower from BYOAC pointed me to this
list since I was looking for info about fixing an Amplifone that's in
a SW cockpit that I bought recently. Check out http://
forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php?topic=68094.0 to see pics and more
info about the cab.

The question I have now: www.arcadeshop.com is offering a Amplifone
rebuilt kit (transistor/cap) for it. I emailed what parts are in that
kit, but all Steve could tell me is that it has parts to rebuild the
deflection and HV board....Did anyone here order a kit like that and
have more details about what's included in the kit ?

I guess I can get most parts here from regular electronics supplier,
but I guess I am going to have to order a Cinelabs flyback with
arcadeshop.com anyway, so it might be better (cheaper) to order that
kit with it.....

Thanks !