Re: VECTOR:

From: Andre Huijts <andre.huijts_at_wanadoo.nl>
Date: Sun Jul 15 2007 - 10:42:18 EDT

Thanks for all the help Scott !

Well, there is also a kit from arcadeshop.com that includes both caps
and transistors. Since mostly the active components are really
defective this would be more helpful then just a capkit. However, as
I mentioned, Steve himself cant tell (or is not willing to, which I
can understand) what's all in the kit....

IMO's are a nightmare compared to the ease of PayPal or Credit Card
payments. I really can't understand Bob's problems with either one of
these. I don't care if I pay a percentage for PayPal or CC services
and I have NEVER had a problem with either.
But that's his decision.(also limiting the number of overseas
customers I guess). Should I really need to order with him I have
contacts in the US who can get it for me and forward it.

That auctionchex.com looks a lot more unreliable to me than PayPal or
CC, and at least a lot more hassle.....

André

Op 15-jul-2007, om 4:59 heeft Scott Caldwell het volgende geschreven:

André Huijts
andre.huijts@wanadoo.nl