Re: How to adjust Amp Monitor Picture Size

From: Jess Askey <jess_at_askey.org>
Date: Mon Jul 16 2007 - 01:33:48 EDT

Most of my Amplifones have trimpots soldered over some resistors on the
PCB. They are definitely factory mods/hacks as I have seen them on
several deflection PCB's. Some of mine don't have them tho. The 6 pots
are for color adjustments.

I can look on my PCB's and give you a diagram if you want to mod your
deflection PCB.