Re: Star Wars saved !

From: Brent <newsgroup5_at_brentradio.com>
Date: Tue Aug 07 2007 - 18:48:02 EDT

Andre,

In addition to repairing both monitor boards, I also completly rebuild the
ARII boards as well as the power brick with a new big blue, fuse block,
fuses and bridge rectifier.

You may have seen the pics of it on the thread Power Brick Magic.

http://www.brentradio.com/images/Other/PowerBrickMagic.gif

Brent