OT: Atari Correspondance for the archive

From: Christopher X. Candreva <chris_at_westnet.com>
Date: Mon Aug 20 2007 - 13:53:10 EDT

We're moving to a bigger house and just packing up. My mom brought over
some bags of packing peanuts she had in her attic. Out of one of the bags
falls this letter I wrote to Atari when my Missile Command cartridge broke
-- in 1982

http://www.westnet.com/~chris/arcade/AtariLetter.jpg

I guess they returned the letter when they fixed it - because the cartridge
is with my 2600, hooked up to my TV in the living room, and works.

Gotta pack that next . . .

-Chris