Re: Re[2]: Re: Battlezone - no vectors in game

From: <lists_at_arcadeuk.com>
Date: Tue Aug 21 2007 - 09:16:15 EDT

Right,

If I remove mathbox PROM @ J1 then the game fires up WITH pin 7 on the
interconnect connected.

I put the J1 prom into my eprom programmer and read it in, it verifies
against a known good prom image fine

I would burn a new one to test, but arcade chips send out MMI6301's
which my programmer wont do (I can do AMD, National, Phillips,
Signetics, TI, Tesla) but not bloody MMI grrrrrrr

I don't think the prom is acutally faulty as it verifys ok though :/

?????

Thanks

Luke